We plainly comprehend that you need not to lose, but rather to gain more cash over your time of work with us. That is the reason we dismiss all high-chance undertakings, that may prompt a quick heap of money out of the blue however to a primary capital’s misfortune the second
To promote environmental sustainability by training target groups on environmental protection and management and by mainstreaming environmental awareness in all SHUMAS’ programs.
- Promoting the use of the renewal energy through the creation of the Renewable Energy technical Centre (RTC) and installations in schools, health centers and communities
- Training and supporting of unemployed youth, farming community leader, women groups and youth on climate smart agriculture
- Planting of environment friendly trees
- Protection of water catchments.
- We have established a Renewable Energy Technical Centre, installed four renewable energy sources (Solar, Biogas, Wind turbines and Hydro), trained over 500 participants and installed renewable energy in 15 communities.
- 5 health centers, 3 schools and 3 communities have benefited from the installation of renewable energy by SHUMAS.
- 14000 people in climate smart agriculture.
- Over 150 schools have benefited from the school environmental project.
- 3,300,000 environmentally friendly tress have been planted by SHUMAS across the country.
- Planted 30000 neem trees in the North region to fight desertification.
- Replaced 1,000,000 eucalyptus trees (detrimental to the soil and water catchments).
Communities in need of renewable energy facilities surpass our means to provide. Limited resources to assist schools in their environmental program.
- Continue to train people on the use of renewable energy forms and installation in different communities
- Continue with tree planting and protection of water catchments
- Assist schools set up school environmental programs
- Continues training on climate smart agriculture